Ariel Pink Says He’s The “Most Banned Artist,” Still Supports Donald Trump

Ariel Pink is once again asking for your attention. Pink and John Maus attended the Jan. 6, 2021 Trump rally in Washington, DC that ended when his supporters stormed the Capitol, and Pink was dropped from Mexican Summer in the immediate aftermath. That same month, Pink’s ex-girlfriend accused him of physical and sexual abuse in a court case. Since then, Pink has made multiple appearances on Tucker Carlson to talk about being canceled. Now, he’s at it again.

The post Ariel Pink Says He’s The “Most Banned Artist,” Still Supports Donald Trump appeared first on Stereogum.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By UrbanSonicFusion
Load More In Uncategorized
Comments are closed.

Check Also

daine Calls Out “Weird AF” Video Of Bassvictim DJ Claiming They Were Desperate For His Remix

daine is releasing their highly anticipated debut album In Endless Awe & Agony later t…